Sign in to your Google account to fill out this form
This form contains features which require sign in. Your identity will not be revealed.
Magnet Teacher Survey 2016-2017
Education Code Section 58510 requires districts operating alternative schools and programs of choice to evaluate the schools and programs annually and submit a report of the evaluation to the State Superintendent of Public Instruction. Therefore, it is important that we have teacher feedback for our annual evaluative report. Please take a few minutes to complete the survey. Survey is due Monday 2/13/17.
Grade you currently teach
1. Please list any Professional Development, Workshop, or Conference you participated in this school year for professional growth?
2. How do students in your class become familiar with the Viking Steps to Success?
3. How is the School-Wide Word-of-the-Day implemented in your weekly lessons?
4. How do students in your class engage in Accountable Talk?
5. List computer software that students commonly use in your class.
6. What STEM projects have your students completed this school year?
7. What technology equipment did your students utilize in your class this school year?
Sphero Robotic Balls
Snap Circuit Kits
8. What technology skills are taught in your grade-level team?
On-Line Safety procedures
Word Processing skills
Key board skills
Data base skills
On-line Safety Skills
Photo Editing Skills
Publishing skills that incorporate creative graphics and/or editing
ON-Line Research skills
Web-page designing skills
Excel experiences (Spreadsheet, data tables, graphs, etc.)
9. List any recommendations for improving iTeam Meetings.
10. List any recommendations for improving Magnet Office support.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of LAUSD.
Terms of Service