ODAC ONLINE ART AUCTION
Submit your art to participate in our auction! Upon submission you must drop off your Art minimum 2 days before the auction begins (Location will be sent out via email).
What the Orillia District Art Council stands for:
Vision - Our vision is a strong united creative community, working together to enhance culture in our area.
Mission - The mission of the Orillia & District Arts Council is to empower, advocate for, and celebrate all art forms in our community and region.
Values – Inclusiveness, Lifelong learning, Respect for art and artists, Diversity, Community, Freedom of expression.
Why we are organizing these activities:
Right now COVID we are facing very difficult and uncertain times. We know that many different families are effective by the virus which is why we decided to host an event where anyone who wishes to participate can sign up for different activities such as: the Online Craft Streams, Online Art Auction, and the Music Video Competition ($100 Best Buy gift card for 1st place team!). We hope to see the community participate in the events together! Share with your family and friends! Anyone can participate!
Information regarding the activity:
A few things to keep in mid before the activity:
- The Art Auction is taking place November 14th 2020 for a 12hour time period (9am-9pm)
- Budding artists can offer their masterpieces for sale during an online auction (all art must be submitted by November 11th)
- Profit of the art is split 50:50 with the artist and ODAC!
- We will email the winners of the art to pick it up, at the time they pick up the art they must pay in cash, the profit the artist gets will be E-transferred to the artist/parent(s)/guardian(s)
- If someone can no longer purchase the art, the runner up (2nd highest bid) will get the art and follow the previous instructions
Will you be participating in the Art Auction?
No, I was just interested in seeing what the event was about
Are you ok with sharing the artists name along side the photo of the art?
YES!! (please submit art with your full name written on the back long with your email (on a piece of paper so it can be removed before given to the buyer)
No thanks (please submit art with your full name written on the back long with your email (on a piece of paper so it can be removed before given to the buyer)
In order to participate, we must bee able to contact you! Due to everything being virtual, we must be able to email you to send updates regarding the auction. Do we have permission to email you updates before the event takes place? To be able to participate the answer must be yes!
No, I changed my mind.
We can't wait to see all your beautiful art!
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
This form was created inside of Lakehead University.