Critical Northwest 2018 Art Grant Application
Ignition Northwest (INW) awards grants to support artists creating artfor the Critical Northwest event.
The number of grants varies each year, depending on submissions.
Grants range in amounts from a few hundred dollars to a maximum of $1000 (exceptions can be made).
To be considered for a grant:
1. Complete all applications sections.
2. Submit the application by 11:59 PM, April 2nd to be considered. No exceptions.
Tips and Tricks
1. Be thorough and detail oriented
2. Provide visual representations. Plans, drawings, renderings or other images will help the INW Grants Team assess your proposal.
3. Completing this application will require a significant amount of time and planning. Give yourself plenty of time to finish it.
4. Add supporting documentation to this form
NOTE: If web-ready images are not submitted with your application, they will be required before your second payment.
1. Grant recipients will be announced by March 30th.
2. Projects may be fully or partially funded. All decisions by the committee are final.
3. We evaluate all decisions based on this rubric.
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service