Learnika Advanced Math
Learnika offers advanced math classes for small groups of students. Open to middle and high schoolers.
Students must be in 6th - 12th grade and have completed the previous math level to their class:
- Algebra 1 - Must have completed Pre-algebra
- Geometry - Must have completed Algebra 1
- Algebra 2/Trigonometry - Must have completed Geometry
Please assess your child's readiness for the class as accurately as possible.
Classes take place at the Learnika Tutoring Center in Palo Alto at the following times:
- Algebra 1 - Saturday, 9:00am - 10:15am
- Geometry - Saturday, 10:30am - 11:45am
- Algebra 2/Trigonometry - Saturday, 12:00pm - 1:15pm
1. Please review all prerequisites
2. Tuition: $38 per class
3. Enrollment is limited to 5 per math level. Please register early to save your space
4. Checks should be made out to “Learnika Learning Center”. Mailing address: 572 College Ave. Palo Alto, CA 94306. Or call us at (650) 224-2230 to pay with credit card.
5. Enrollment is limited. Please register early to save your space.
Date of Birth
Please do not sign up your child if their grade is not listed
Primary Parent/Guardian Name
Secondary Parent/Guardian Name
We will contact you if the class you sign up for is full
Algebra 1 (Sat, 9:00am - 10:15am)
Geometry (Sat, 10:30am - 11:45am)
Algebra 2/Trigonometry (Sat, 12:00pm - 1:15pm)
Primary Phone Number
Please ensure a parent/guardian can be reached during after school hours in case of emergency or late pickup
Secondary Phone Number
Specific Health Information
Instructions on medication needs, allergies, and other important information
Notes on special circumstances or anything else you would like us to know
For more information on this program or our other programs, please contact Learnika.
1. Learnika Tutoring Center: 572 College Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94306
2. Phone: (650) 248-2800
Parent / Guardian Permission
I hereby give consent for my child to participate in the Learnika Advanced Math Program at Learnika's Language and Tutoring Center during the dates and times provided above in the "Class Times" section. In consideration of acceptance of this application, intending to be legally bound, I hereby, for ourselves, our heirs, executors and administrators, waive and release all rights and claims that may arise against Learnika and any person affiliated with this organization. I give permission to the Learnika staff to provide and approve immediate and responsible emergency care and transportation should it be required (every attempt will be made to notify parents/guardians). I understand that by signing this document, I am releasing Learnika from any and all liability for personal injury, including physical, emotional, pain, and suffering injuries and/or property loss and damage which my children incurs as a result of participation in the program. Learnika reserves the right to dismiss students without refund if either the student or parents interfere with the smooth operation of the program. I hereby grant Learnika full rights to copyright, exhibit, and publish in any medium including, but not limited to, editorial illustration, promotion, advertising, Internet, or trade all photographs taken by Learnika and its staff of my child during class sessions of Learnika. By submitting this form, I am agreeing to the terms stated.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service