- Students currently being transported by the Scranton School District must re-apply for the 2023-2024 school year.
- A separate form must be completed for each student requesting transportation.
- All applicants must reside within the boundaries of the Scranton School District.
- All applicants must complete both the paper and the digital SSD Non-Public Transportation Request Form. Once the forms are completed the paper form must be submitted to the student's school.
- Applicants who complete request forms are not automatically approved for transportation. Applicants can be denied. Applicants will be notified within 5 business days whether they have been approved or denied transportation, if denied details for that reason will be provided in writing.
1. Have the parent/guardian complete both the paper and digital SSD Non-Public Transportation Request Form w/ required signature.
2. The principal administrator of the school MUST review and authorize via signature on the paper form.
3. The non-public school's transportation representative MUST then email a copy of the authorized form to the SSD Department of Transportation Supervisor, Julie Maloney at email@example.com