Bitterroot Bouncers Rental Agreement
1. Cancellations must be made no less than 72 hours of contracted rental date in order to receive a full refund. Cancellations made within the 72 hour window or less will only receive a refund of half the total rental cost or may choose to reschedule your rental within 2 months of original rental date and dependent upon availability. It is the renters responsibility to check the expected weather conditions on the date of your rental. If we set up the rental you have reserved, there will be no refunds given.
2. I assume all responsibility for injuries to persons or damages to property and agree to release and hold Bitterroot Bouncers, Inc harmless for any and all claims, of any nature, arising out of the use of the rental equipment while in my custody. In the event that the release and liability disclaimer as contained herein is held unenforceable for any reason, I hereby agree to a limit on any damages claimed by me to the total paid to Bitterroot Bouncers, Inc for the rental.
3. I acknowledge and consent the right of Bitterroot Bouncers, Inc owners, employees, and representatives to enter my premises at anytime to repossess said equipment.
4. I agree not to loan, sublet or otherwise depose of equipment or use it at any other location.
5. I agree not to move, alter or try to repair the equipment.
5. I understand and agree NOT TO PUT FACE PAINT, WATER, OILS, LOTIONS OR ANY OTHER LIQUID ON THE INFLATABLE BOUNCY HOUSES, INFLATABLE MOVIE SCREEN, STAND UP PADDLE BOARDS, or in the DUNK TANK (only exception is water for the waterslide and dunk tank). Doing so may cause irreversible damage to the equipment. You will forfeit your cleaning deposit and may incur further damage charges.
6. Specific to the DUNK TANK: If the Dunk Tank is lost, stolen, or damaged beyond repair I agree to pay up to $4,000.00, the cost of the dunk tank and necessary accessories. I agree to the following rules while using the dunk tank:
*Easy Dunker must always have an adult operator on duty while in use.
*When tank is going to be unattended, always drain water.
*NEVER LEAVE A DUNK TANK FILLED WITH WATER UNATTENDED!
*Cordon off a “danger zone” in front of, to the sides of, and behind the tank. Keep people out of the zone to avoid getting hit by an errant or deflected throw. Children should never be allowed inside this “danger zone.”
*Never place the dunk tank on a platform/stage. (A filled dunk tank weighs over 4,500 lbs.)
*Keep Easy Dunker away from electricity.
*Keep water level filled to at least 8” from the top of the tank.
*Only one person at a time should be allowed on the seat or in the tank.
*Keep all non-swimmers, anyone less than 5’ tall, or over 250 pounds off of the tank.
*Anyone with medical conditions that limit their physical exertion (such as, but not limited to heart condition, pregnancy, back injury, etc.) should stay off the dunk tank.
*To keep from slipping, the dunkee must always wear rubber sole shoes.
*Before the dunkee climbs onto the seat (each & every time), first make sure the seat is securely locked in place and the safety latch is engaged.
*The dunkee should use the handles to climb out of the tank and for getting back up onto the seat after being dunked.
*However, the dunkee must not hold onto the handles while being dunked.
*The dunkee must move toward the front of the tank when coming up out of the water to avoid hitting head on the seat.
*Only use balls provided with this dunk tank unit.
*Never stand on seat.
*When being dunked, the dunkee must keep hands on knees and sit forward on the seat.
*Do not allow anyone to hit target with hands.
*Do not operate Easy Dunker during a storm.
*Do not allow participants to eat or drink while sitting on or around the dunk tank. Allowing participants to do this will forfeit your $50 cleaning deposit.
7. Specific to SUMO SUITS: I agree to the following rules while using sumo suits:
*A RESPONSIBLE ADULT MUST SUPERVISE SUMO SUITS AT ALL TIMES.
*All participants must remove shoes, jewelry, eyeglasses, combs, hair clips or any other sharp or hard objects that may cause injury to children and/or sumo suits prior to putting on sumo suits.
*Participants MUST wear the helmets while playing.
*Have people available to help participants in and out of suits and have extra people stand outside mat to keep participants within the mat surface.
*NO Silly String, Confetti or face painting (they stain the sumo suits.)
*NO pulling on helmets, helmet straps. Damage repair cost will range from $80 to $225.
*Absolutely NO food, drink, gum, candy, or silly string when wearing sumo suits.
*Water added to dry units, Interactive or sumo suits will result in a cost from $50 to $200 according to size & unit.
*Do not roll in mud or water while in sumo suits.
*Do not wrestle in sumo suits near a pool where participant can fall into the water.
*Do put sumo suits over clothing that is wet, muddy, wet paint or silly string.
8. Specific to the INFLATABLE MOVIE SCREEN:
*Ensure that the area where inflatable movie screen/projector will be set up is free of soiled floors/ground as well as sharp objects, water, and sources of heat.
*Do not attach or affix ANYTHING to the inflatable movie screen to include signs, pictures, ropes, etc.
*Do not allow guests to touch, push, pull, or play with movie screen/projector.
*Do not eat or drink on or near movie screen/projector.
*Do not smoke near inflatable movie screen.
9. Specific to STAND UP PADDLE BOARDS (SUP):
*Ensure that the area where SUP paddle boards are free from sharp objects, water, and sources of heat.
*Do not attach or affix ANYTHING to the inflatable SUP to include signs, pictures, ropes, etc.
*No smoking in or on SUP.
*Participants should always wear a life jacket while using SUP.
*Return each paddle board, paddle, and lifejacket in same condition it was rented in.
10. I agree to pay in full, the replacement cost, including labor, for all damages to rental equipment.
11. If the rental equipment is lost, stolen, or damaged beyond repair I agree to pay up to $5,500.00, the cost of the inflatable and necessary accessories.
12. I UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
13. I certify that each participant allowed to utilize the equipment under my rental contract do not have any head, neck, back or other musculoskeletal injuries or disabilities, acute or chronic physical infirmity or on any treatment or medication that would result in injuries to the participants or others.
14. I understand that I will be required to provide a credit card that will be kept on file and charged in the event that cleaning fees or damage fees are incurred while the unit is in my possession. A $50 per unit cleaning fee will be charged if units are found to have mud, food, drinks, wrappers, dirt, or water on them. (Example: Giant Slide is 1 piece/unit, Obstacle courses have 2 or 3 pieces and would therefore require a $100 or $150). The waterslide and dunk tank are the only rental units that are allowed to have water on it. Any damages incurred while in renter's possession will be assessed and charged to the card on file. An invoice will be provided prior to charging your card. Damages will not exceed the cost of replacing the rental unit. If unit remains in same good, clean condition and left inflated (bouncies and movie screen only) for staff to inspect at the time of pick up, no cleaning fee will be charged. If the unit is deflated, put away, covered, or pick up occurs after dark when lighting does not allow staff to properly and thoroughly inspect the unit, the unit will be brought back to Bitterroot Bouncers, Inc shop and inspected the following day.
15. I agree to reimburse Bitterroot Bouncers, Inc for all attorney fees, an amount not less than 50% of all sums due, court costs and expenses incurred by Bitterroot Bouncers, Inc to enforce collection or to preserve and enforce rights under this contract.
By signing below, I verify that I have read the above and give my consent.
Mailing address (please include zip code):
Rental address (if same as mailing address, simply type "Same"):
Names of each unit being rented:
Rental Time (ex. 12pm-8pm)
The rental unit will be set up on:
Do you have an electrical outlet within 150' of where the rental unit(s) will be set up?
Yes. I have an electrical outlet within 150' of where I would like the rental unit set up.
No. I will need a generator rental and will be invoiced separately for it if I do not add it to my cart upon checking out via Square.
If renting a waterslide or dunk tank, I understand that I need to have a water spigot within 200' of where I would like the unit set up.
I understand and agree to this term.
I understand that I am required to provide my credit card below which will be kept on file and charged if cleaning fees or damage fees are incurred. I understand that I will receive an invoice for the total amount due prior to my card being charged.
I understand and agree to this term.
Credit Card #:
CVC Code on back of credit card:
I understand that if the rental location is located outside of a 10 mile radius of Bitterroot Bouncers (806 S 1st Street in Hamilton, MT) that I will be billed $1/mile roundtrip for all rental units except the rock wall which will be billed at $1.50/mile roundtrip via invoice which will be charged to my card on file prior to my rental date.
I understand and agree to this term.
Electronic Signature (Please Type Full Name):
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service