We are excited to welcome you as a prospective NASCEE member. In doing so you renew your commitment to building a high quality equitable education system for all South Africans.
When you join NASCEE you become part of a network of non-profit organisations facing the education challenges of South Africa head-on. Through your membership you:
> Join a community of education and development professionals united by a common purpose to continuously learn, interact, collaborate, and innovate;
> Become part of collaborative opportunities that make a difference in the South African Education System;
> Gain the credibility, support and professional influence of being part of coordinated advocacy efforts;
> Network with other professionals in your local area or within a specific educational interest;
> Join a national mentorship and coaching network.
This document sets the terms and code of conduct expected of all members of NASCEE and is a condition of membership. It applies to all members, irrespective of their membership category, the role they fulfill, or the jurisdiction in which they live or work.
All members of the NASCEE are expected to abide by the following principles:
1) Uphold the reputation and good standing of NASCEE,
2) Refrain from using offensive or inappropriate language on all NASCEE related communications and social collaboration tools,
3) Act with integrity and respect others, value alternative points of view,
4) Act within the boundaries of relevant legislation,
5) Act with transparency and in the general interest of NASCEE,
6) Not commit NASCEE in any way unless authorised to do so,
7) Not make any statement on behalf of NASCEE or purport to represent NASCEE through any public medium, including digital social media, unless authorised to do so by NASCEE,
8) Must reject and not make any offer of bribery or unethical inducement.
As a member of NASCEE, you agree that NASCEE can maintain your contact information in the NASCEE database and use it for purposes of NASCEE communication related to NASCEE membership, programs, conferences, NASCEE provincial activity, eligibility for NASCEE discounts, and other NASCEE related business. Membership dues are non-refundable. NASCEE reserves the right to review any individual membership application or conduct audits of their members for validity and conformity to the rules stipulated in the membership agreement and terms associated with membership level. Should a member fail to meet the conditions in this Agreement & application, NASCEE may, at its sole discretion, decide on the appropriate action to take. NASCEE reserves the right to update this Membership Agreement. By applying for membership to NASCEE you indicate that you have accepted and will abide by the Membership Agreement as published from time to time.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of JET Education Services.
Terms of Service