The Mystic Dream1437 N BroadwayWalnut Creek, CA 94596
1. Classes are presented during store hours*, and must conclude at least ½ hour prior to storeclosing. Presentations that continue beyond this time will be politely interrupted by our staff.
2. Ad listings for classes in our Newsletter are FREE (limit 100 words total for class description andteacher bio combined. Longer submissions will be edited at our discretion.) Inclusion of personalcontact info (including phone number, email address, website, etc.) requires $30 ad upgrade.
3. Room rental is 25% of total class revenue. FREE events will be billed at a rate of $20 per hour,pre-paid on date of event. ($30 deposit per event date required at time of submission for allproposed events.) EXAMPLE: A three-part class will require a $90 deposit.
4. Students/participants will make payments for class fees to the store. Students may pay withcash, credit card. Checks are not accepted. At the conclusion of your class you will receive acompany check for your share.
5. Deadlines for booking are (deposits are non-refundable after these dates):
January 15 (Spring edition, March, April, May)April 15 (Summer edition, June, July, August)July 15 (Autumn edition, September, October, November)October 15 (Winter edition, December, January, February)
The Mystic Dream’s intent is to provide an educational opportunity for our customers. The opinionsexpressed by individual teachers and presenters do not necessarily represent the views of The MysticDream’s owners, management, or staff.
Please let us know prior to the event if you will be recommending books, music, or other products(such as tarot, pendulums, crystals, or other items) so that we may ensure that they are stocked. Youmust obtain special permission from The Mystic Dream’s management if you intend to sell products orservices not normally provided by the store.
The Mystic Dream reviews all class proposals for content and relevance to our goals and mission. Wereserve the right to decline acceptance of any class proposal, for any or no reason.We will make our decision within 10 days of submission deadline at which time rejected classproposals will have their deposits refunded.
* Store Hours: 11am to 7pm every day
Please note that once your proposal has been looked over and approved you will be contacted directly by our staff for your billing information. We accept all major credit cards, and PayPal. Your approved classes will not be finalized until a deposit of $30 has been made for each proposed session. Please be aware that the store will receive 25% of the total gross income from your class, minus your deposit. Presenters will receive a check for their payment within seven days after a completed event.
If your proposal is denied you will receive an e-mail prior to the release of the following quarter news-letter informing you.
It may take up-to ten (10) days after receiving your class proposal to process your information. Please be patient, however if you feel the need to contact our staff with any questions please feel free to do so.
Your contact person: Storm Faerywolf (Co-Owner) Phone: 925-933-2342 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ATTN: STORM