3 Minute user experience survey
For our product development, we are interested in speaking with as many prospective users as possible in order to address the real-world applications.
Fill this 3 min survey by the 30th of July and get a chance to win one of five £50 Amazon vouchers!
1. What type of analysis do you regularly do?
Screening of samples (>50)
QC of samples
Pre-check of samples before sending to external/central lab
2. What parameters do you look at?
Kinetics (on- and off-rate analysis)
3. What molecules do you analyse?
4. What instruments do you use for analysis?
I do not do any concentration, binding analyses, affinity, or kinetics analysis
5. What are the 3 key criteria for your measurements?
Ease of use
Minimal sample preparation effort/time
Size of instrument
High-throughput (>100 samples per experiment)
High sensitivity (< nM concentrations)
High precision/Low variability (CV < 10%)
Compatible with wide range of sample types (purified, crude, solvents, etc.)
6. Which of the criteria are NOT fulfilled in the current method/instrument that you use? Are you having any challenges? Seeking a new instrument?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of HexagonFab.