Join the Pagan Collective of Victoria
Conditions of Membership:
1. Membership is available to anyone 18 years of age or older.
2. Members agree to abide by the laws and by-laws of the association, available here:
3. By joining the PCV, you agree to abide by the Collective's standards:
- We acknowledge and pay our respects to the traditional caretakers of the land we meet on. We pay our respects to their elders – past, present and emerging – and acknowledge the important role Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people continue to play within the community.
- We stand with the LGBTQI+ community; PCV meets are queer and trans-friendly spaces. We are intersectional, inclusive, and we will use whichever pronouns you prefer. Our community is diverse, supportive, and nurturing, and we love it that way.
- We welcome people of all paths and levels of experience, people of all genders and sexualities, of all races, skin colours, cultural identities, and of all abilities.
- We do not tolerate sexual, racial, religious, cultural, abled, or gendered discrimination, bigotry, harassment, bullying, or non-consensual sexual behaviour.
- We reserve the right revoke membership to the Collective if a person does not behave in a manner conducive to the wellbeing of the group or in contravention of any of the above standards.
NOTE: Improperly completed membership forms will not be processed.
Name (legal name only, no nicknames or pseudonyms)
How did you find us? Tick all that apply.
Word of mouth/recommended by a friend.
Flyer, poster or business card.
With which path/s or tradition/s do you currently identify? Tick all that apply.
None - I'm new to Paganism!
None - I'm still figuring things out/keeping my options open.
Druidry (ADF, OBOD, BDO, etc).
Initiatory American Witchcraft (Feri, Georgian, etc).
Initiatory British Traditional Wicca (Alexandrian, Gardnerian, etc).
Norse Paganism: Heathenry, Asatru, Theodism, Odinism, Lokeanism, etc.
Sovereigns of the Golden Path.
How long have you been a practicing Pagan?
Less than a year.
Over 10 years.
What do you hope to get out of being a part of the Pagan Collective of Victoria? Tick all that apply.
To learn about different Pagan paths and traditions.
To meet likeminded people.
To be a part of a community.
To attend meetups, Pagans in the Pub, etc.
To attend public rituals.
To attend beginners' workshops.
To attend more advanced workshops.
To have a say in the direction of the Collective and its community building initiatives.
Use this box to add any more comments about why you wish to join the Pagan Collective of Victoria.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service