Presenting at DigarcU provides a great opportunity for you to showcase how you use our products at your campus and the positive impact on institutional processes. Whether you have interesting tips and tricks or a great success story, we welcome all submissions!
There are several types of presentations available:
- Lecture: Focuses on functional aspects of using our products, institutional best practices you've developed, and tips and tricks.
- Roundtable: An opportunity to discuss your topic with peers in an informal setting focusing on one main theme, presenting useful information, and stimulating discussion.
- Campus Perspective: Share the experiences and impact of deploying our solutions, the institutional challenges you may have faced, and the ways in which you managed change.
- Panel Discussion: A moderated discussion between a small group of panelists focusing on a single topic or theme.
- TED-style: A collection of 5 to 10-minute talks or lectures delivered by multiple presenters on individual or related topics.
As you come up with your topics, keep in mind all presentations are 45 minutes and should allow for at least 5 minutes of Q&A.
Complete the 2020 DigarcU Call for Presentations form below with your information and how you’d like to be a part of the conference by September 25, 2019.
If you have any questions or are interested in co-presenting with a member of our staff or participating in a panel, please email email@example.com. For details on the conference, visit the registration site: https://web.cvent.com/event/1f586930-4438-4c41-a22f-e4b5b994d3ce/summary
If you plan to co-present with a peer (maximum of 2 co-presenters), please coordinate and fill out the session form below.
Thank you in advance for your participation!