Working Out-of-Class Application - CSEA Positions
Working Out-of-Class applications may only be submitted by regular AUHSD employees (non substitutes).

INSTRUCTIONS: This application form should be used to submit a request to be considered for Working Out-of-Class job opportunities. Any additional documents such as diplomas, licenses, and/or certificates must be submitted in person to the HR Classified Office.

APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS: Failure to provide a complete description of your work related experience will result in your application being incomplete. A complete application would include a description of your experience as follows: Summary of similar duties performed, methods and tools utilized to perform the duties, your job title, number of years performing similar duties, and the name of the employer where similar duties were performed. In contrast, an incomplete experience description would be noted as follows: "I've performed these duties for 15 years."

THE PROCESS: Employees who meet the minimum qualifications will be placed on a working out-of-class list for that classification in order of their District seniority (the start date of the employee's first permanent job at AUHSD). Assignments will be offered first to the most senior employee who has not yet been offered an assignment. Typically, out-of-class assignments will be offered when a substitute employee is not available or appropriate for a limited term assignment.

*Please Note: The assignment period is not guaranteed. It may be shortened or extended based on performance of the employee or needs of the assignment. Assignments may be rotated to other qualified employees and shall be rotated at least every three (3) months.

EMPLOYEE CONTACT INFORMATION: Enter your employee contact information below.

Email address *
Employee's Full Name *
Your answer
Regular Position Title *
Your answer
Preferred Telephone Number *
Enter the area code and telephone number where you are most likely to be reached during regular business hours.
Your answer
Employee's Educational Background *
Which of the following best represents your educational background? Please check the highest level of education you have completed from the options below.
HR Status
Your response to the question below will determine your eligibility to work out of classification. Employees who are currently on probationary status will not be allowed to apply to work out of classification until they have completed probation in their current assignment.
Are you on probation in your current position at Anaheim Union High School District? *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Anaheim Union High School District. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms