Our festival has no name, but there are challenges:
- Create a variety of cultural and educational content, in attempt to support people, dealing with confusion and anxiety in isolation.
- Implement online formats, that do not try to be a "replacement for offline" but have their own unique value obtained precisely through the use of the Internet and other networks
- Support cultural workers and creative industries workers. Especially those who in the current crisis do not receive any help from the state or employers.
- Discuss technological solutions that address excluded groups of people who were isolated already, before the crisis, and therefore are now in even more difficult situations
- Organize a platform for discussion, experiment and critical reflection on the role of technology in the modern world
If at least one of these tasks is interesting to you and you are ready to devote your time to try resolve it - then excellent, let’s work together! By interest we mean resonance, response, not your possession of any specific skills or having ready solutions. The festival is a lot of work, we all need different help, so the core thing is one’s desire to participate.
Please answer a number of questions so that together we can see the spectrum of the people, teams and organizations involved. The summary table will be open to everyone who fills out this form, so that we can organize a general discussion and create working groups.
If you have several different options for participating in the festival (for example, you want to conduct a workshop on AI, organize a round table on online theater practices and also help with the website design) - please fill out this form again for each of them
This form was created by Ildar Iakubov and edited together with Helena Nikonole. We want to avoid hierarchical relationships within the festival and therefore we invite everyone to an open discussion. If for any reason you do not want to or cannot share your information in the summary table - please mark this in the first question of this form and we will keep it confidential.
Do you grant permission to share your replies in the summary table?
Yes, but without contact info
You are filling this form as
How can we call you?
Participation format, that you are describing here
propose something to festival's program
help others implement their proposals
help creating festival's look (design, web-development, etc)
festival promotion (PR, SMM, online traffic)
Choose topics, which correspond to your participation
Helping excluded groups
Choose domains, that you are familiar with
AI / ML
3D (modelling, animation etc)
Please describe how do you see your participation in festival
Please describe yourself (links are good too)
We need to define our collective audience outreach to design a proper communication strategy for the whole festival. You, probably, communicate with your audience. If so - how many subscribers there are on your main channel? (twitter, facebook, youtube, etc)
less then 1000
1000 - 5000
5000 - 10000
more than 10000
pass this question
how do we contact you promptly?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service