MSBC 10 Ambassador Program Application
Thank you for applying to the MSBC Ambassador Program for our fall 2021 conference. The Application will close on May 1st, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST.
The following requirements of an Ambassador include:
1. Attend the conference weekend.
2. Provide personal input to Alumni & Industry Professional Marketing Manager, Benjamin Lubowitz, prior to the conference, as well as completing structured feedback post-conference.
3. Participate in student networking events during the conference.
4. Engage with the MSBC on digital via LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook by following, liking, and sharing posts throughout the year.
5. Promote the MSBC by inviting industry professionals to the conference and sharing marketing materials with your network.
6. Be accessible to the MSBC student planning team throughout the year.
7. Share an individual discount code to attract industry professional attendees to the MSBC.
8. Attend one student-planning team meeting over the summer.
I understand that I must meet all of the requirements listed above to maintain ambassador status.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Michigan.