March 28th - May 10th
Tuesday's & Wednesday's
Thank you for registering for our Open Gyms! Our Open Gyms are open to any current 9th-11th grader and are intended prepare students for trying out for the Hamilton Cheerleading program. Students can expect to work on their strength and conditioning, stunting, and tumbling. No experience is required!
All students AND parents of students participating in our Open Gyms should be members of our BAND group
for regular updates and communication regarding Open Gym days and the Hamilton Cheerleading program.
A few important reminders:
- Each Open Gym starts promptly at 6:00PM. Students should plan to arrive about 15 minutes early to help set up mats and get settled.
- Students are required to wear all black - this includes an unmarked black top tucked into black shorts with black spandex under shorts, black crew socks, and cheer shoes. Students may not have hair in their face (wispies, curtain bangs, etc. need to be pinned back).
- All Open Gyms will take place in the Hamilton Gym unless a scheduling conflict at the school arises, at which point we would update the location in the BAND group.
- Drop off and pick up will be in the large student lot in between the football field and the school. Upon arrival, students should enter in through the doors that say "GYMNASIUM AUDITORIUM" and come into the gym doors on their left.
- Parents are allowed to come observe the last 20 minutes ONLY of each clinic day starting at 7:40PM.
Accurately filling out this form helps us be better prepared to train your child when they arrive, we recommend filling out this form WITH your child so that the information is thorough and accurate.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by messaging Coach DJ on the BAND app.