Hampshire County Closed 2019 Online Entry form
Contact Phone Number
Date of Birth
Which category ?
Mens D (One day only)
T Shirt Size
1. Players can only enter one group
2. Players must either have been born, reside or be at school in Hampshire and can only enter one County (closed)
Championships in any one season.
3. Seeding will be made on national rankings
4. A MONRAD system will be used (where possible) so players should get a minimum of 3 matches - please make
sure that you are available for both days.
5. The draws and match times will be emailed one week prior to the tournament
7. Matches will be played under England Squash & Raquetball Rules and Code of Conduct, and Dunlop Squash
double dot Balls.
8. Winchester Racquets and Hampshire Squash cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to players’ clothing, equipment etc. or injury during the tournament.
9. Eye protection is advised for all matches. Any juniors entering MUST wear eye protection
10. Players to mark the match following their own.
10. Tournament Director’s decisions are final.
I confirm I have read the regulations above
I agree to being photographed/video footage during the tournament. If I do not want photographs to be shared online I will make that clear to the tournament organiser and photographer.
I agree to the information submitted being stored and used by Hampshire Squash (HS will never share your data with ANYONE)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service