Sign Up: January 10, 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. In-Person Worship Service
We ask that all who plan to attend the January 10 service sign up using this form.
• Enter the building through the Grace Avenue doors only,
• Everyone wears a mask, ages 5 and over,
• A person will take your temperature at the door and ask you a few simple screening questions,
• All households will maintain a 12-foot distance during worship service (sitting in marked areas),
• You will need to exit building immediately following the worship service,
• No nursery or children’s program will be offered,
• The service will be approximately 1 hour,
• We will not pass an offering basket (tithes and offerings can made online or via mail),
• Restrooms will be available, but we ask that they be used for emergencies only,
NOTE - We are taking appropriate measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19; however, this is not a guarantee of protection. If you are at high risk, we urge you to continue worshiping from home, via online video.
For more information, or help signing up contact Eileen O'Gorman:
FIRST and LAST NAME
How many people from your household, including you, will be coming?
Is there anything in particular you need us to know about your attendance?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of New City Fellowship of Saint Louis.