Y8 CIAG Day Feedback
1. In the morning you reviewed and updated your preferences (likes, dislikes, skills, qualities) on START profile. How easy did you find it to use START Profile?
1- Very hard and confusing
2- Hard and / or a little confusing
3- Ok, a few problems
4- Easy, no problems
2. What were your three top skills?
3. What were your three top job matches?
4. Did you agree with the job matches? Say which ones you agreed with or didn’t agree with and why.
5. In the morning you also listened to a talk by Lloyds Bank. They explained the importance of budgeting and money matters. What did you think of this talk? Pick as many that applies.
1- It made me realise how difficult it is to budget
2- I found the budgeting task challenging
3- I found the talk interesting and has made me think about the money I might earn in the future
4- It was boring and / or I didn’t see the point in it
6. In the afternoon you listened to a talk from Chester University. Did you find this talk interesting?
1- It was really useful and I’m definitely going to go to university
2- I enjoyed it and I’m considering going to university when I’m older
3- It was ok and made me think about my options in the future
4- No it was boring
7. Was there anything more you’d like to find out about a particular job or job pathways in the future? (University, Higher Education Colleges, Apprenticeships) Say which option or name of job.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of South Wirral High School.
Terms of Service