Fund Request Form: professional development
Professional Development Request Guidelines:
1. Tenured, tenure-track, clinical/visiting faculty and staff are eligible for School of Education professional development travel funds.
2. All travel funds for a given academic year (fiscal year) must be requested in writing by September 15th of each year.
3. The Faculty Travel Committee will make decisions on who receives travel funds in conjunction with the Dean. Staff/Admin. travel requests decisions will be made by the Dean.
4. Funding is limited to $1500 per conference or event for national travel and $2000 for international conference travel. Faculty may receive more than one conference award each year. Support is up to $1500/$2000 for approved expenses.
5. All travel must be booked in accordance with university travel arrangement policy.
6. All reimbursement is in accordance with university policy.
7. Funding priority will be to provide opportunities for all faculty to have access to faculty travel funding.
8. Professional development support funds will be competitively awarded for adjunct faculty members on a limited basis.
Clinical/ Visiting Faculty
Fieldwork & Advising
Department of Teaching and Learning
Department of Leadership and Higher Education
Department of Counseling and Human Services
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service