Ripple Studios Game Feedback Survey
Thank you for playing! Your feedback is valuable to us and will play an important role in helping us to improve the game! Your participation in this survey is anonymous unless you elect to provide your email at the end of the survey.
Ripple Studios is on a mission to inspire all students to consider a career in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM).
The objectives of the game are:
1. Representation: to encourage the players to see themselves in the game
2. Education: to provide STEM educational content that complements the curriculum
3. Fun: to provide a fun game that players play repeatedly
Our target audience is Grade 6 students between the ages of 10 and 12.
The topic of this game focuses on the flight unit from the Grade 6 Science Ontario Curriculum. In this game, we included principles of flight, benefits and costs of aviation technology, and safety procedures for operating flying devices.
We are working on several game improvements. Our next steps are:
1. Making the Pilot’s checklist more interactive and set it up as mini-games
2. Adding more missions and complexity to the game
3. Incorporating additional educational content surrounding flight
4. Bug fixes and improvements to the plane customization feature.
To which gender identity do you identify the most?
Non-binary / Genderqueer
Prefer not to say
What is your age?
Check all that apply. You describe yourself as a:
None of the above
What device did you test the game on?
Example - Samsung Galaxy A32
Do you play video Games?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ryerson University.