1. Fish fingers are also known as what in the United States?
2. Which pop music duo held a free concert in New York City's Central Park in 1981 that attracted about half a million fans?
Hall and Oates
Sonny & Cher
Simon & Garfunkel
3. Which founding father is known for his large signature on the United States Declaration of Independence?
4. What was the first Superbowl to use Roman numerals in its title?
5. In which U.S. state would you find Mount Rushmore?
6. What group of animals is called a 'flink'?
7. What is the total sum of all the angles of a triangle?
8. Which of the following is a leavening agent?
9. What is the most spoken language in the world?
10. Who assassinated President Abraham Lincoln?
John Wilkes Booth
Lee Harvey Oswald
This form was created inside of Battle Lake School.