2. The competition begins at 1:30. Competitors must report to the Competition Tent at 11:30 to receive competition times and playing positions. Failure to arrive on time may result in disqualification.
3. The quartet must consist of four (4) musicians. At least two (2) of these players must be bagpipers. Pipers can be accompanied by any other instruments of their choosing. Remember, a maximum of four (4) total musicians is allowed.
4. Quartets have the freedom to play any music of their choosing.
5. There will be no refund of entry fees that have been submitted.
6. Tents on the playing field will not be available.
7. The sponsoring society will not be responsible for loss, damage, or injury occurring at the Festival of the Tartans.
Cheques are made payable to "Festival of the Tartans", and sent to 174B Archimedes Street, Suite 189, New Glasgow, NS, B2H 2T6.