1. This form is used to apply for all residency programs, open calls and independent stays / residencies.
2. Simplicity is the manifesto of the Kunsthalle Below. Guests who consciously and experimentally choose their simple standard are welcome. As part of the residency program, we provide you with basic accommodation. Details on this we like to discuss personally in Below / Berlin or by phone / via Whatsapp. As an alternative to staying overnight with us, we are happy to give you tips for more comfortable accommodation in the area.
3. Some stays are non-contributory or based on an exchange. For others, the contribution levels are different. Details and queries are best answered with a cup of coffee or by phone at +49 178 1879772
4. Your contribution does not include travel, food and material costs (unless otherwise stated). You have to travel and board i.d.R. self-organizing. As there is no shop in Below, we ask you to organize everything in advance.
5. We ask every guest - regardless of their financial contribution - for two contributions: a public open hour and a contribution to the collection (in copy). See http://kunsthallebelow.de/sammlung/ (for english please use the google translating button in menue). By registering, you agree to participate in this program in any form in consultation with us.
6. To find out more about you and your plan in Below, we kindly ask you to write a motivation letter and your website / online profiles.
7. If you can not find the format you are looking for or if you have problems with the form, please contact us at: email@example.com
All right. Good Trip!