It is the student’s responsibility to request an interpreter/Remote CART/VRI services. To make an interpreter/Remote CART/VRI request for a specific event, class, or meeting, students should complete this form with as much notice as possible:
* A separate request is required for every class, meeting or event.
* Minimum of three (3) business days advance notice is needed.
* Although attempts will be made to honor requests made on short notice, requests which do not allow three days advance notice increase the possibility that interpreter/Remote CART/VRI services will be unavailable.
* Requests are checked daily Monday through Friday 8am - 4:30pm.
* Please note that while we will attempt to honor stated interpreter/Remote CART/VRI provider preference, we cannot guarantee that you will get your preferred interpreter/Remote CART/VRI provider.
*To increase the likelihood of fulfillment, requests made with less than 24 hour notice will atomically be sent to VRI or Remote CART rather than attempting to fulfill those requests with a local provider. Referral to VRI or Remote CART is not a guarantee of the ability to fulfill the request.
This request is for a/an:
Employee of DU
DU ID Number
Quarter/Semester and Year
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service