Canadian Improv Games CIG43 National Festival Registration
THIS FORM CAN ONLY BE COMPLETED BY A TEACHER SUPERVISOR ON BEHALF OF THEIR CIG REGISTERED STUDENT TEAM.
1. Completing this form will begin the registration process. Your registration as a festival team is not complete until the National Office has received your registration payment of $120 per student, which you can do by cheque or via etransfer. You can find the purchase order at
2. The hotel will only hold hotel rooms until March 27 and space is very limited. If you have not paid the above noted registration fees by March 27 we cannot guarantee you a room
3. Les Hotel & Suites room rate starts at $249 per night and includes a full kitchen. For full details on hotel costs are outlined in the National Festival Information package that was emailed to you.
4. Workshops take place May 11,12,13,14. Many teams opt to arrive on the 10th so they can attend morning activities on the first day. Please let us know below which one you select!
5. If you are a teacher interested in participating in the CIG Teacher Conference (running the same time as the National Festival) please email
for more details or visit
Teacher first name
Teacher last name
Teacher phone number
What regional program did you participate in?
North Central Ont
New Brunswick - PEI
Newfoundland - Labrador
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Canadian Improv Games.