Advertising Sales Manager Application
Advertising Sales Manager will be responsible for tracking ads from all sales staff. The Advertising Sales Manager should plan to work 15 hours per week and will be paid stipend as well as a commission on all closed and paid advertising. This person is responsible for reviewing and keeping the advertising schedule up to date on Flytedesk.
· Communicate overall sales goals to advertising staff.
· Set goals for account executives and design incentives.
· Manage and motivate a team of account executives to meet their monthly sales goals.
· Recognize top sellers.
· Ensure all staff are in the appropriate SLACK channels and maintain a list of personnel.
· Maintain a calendar of upcoming special issues.
· Coordinate special issues with the Editor in Chief.
· Present your forecast at official weekly sales meetings.
· Monitor account executive activity in Flytedesk.
· Assist team in identifying customer needs and developing proposals.
· Train team in the use of CrowdTangle.
· Perform customer satisfaction check-in calls and surveys.
· Resolve customer concerns or complaints.
· Ensure Flytedesk schedule is up to date and ads are running as scheduled.
· Ensure that Advertising Account Executives have uploaded all ad materials by Friday.
· Confirm ad schedule with the Design Editor on Friday.
· Communicate upcoming digital post needs to the Engagement Editor and Digital Product Developer each week.
· Track and manage your own sales pipeline.
· Communicate with your advertiser clients through phone, email, and face-to-face meetings.
· Close your own deals.
· Run weekly sales meeting in conjunction with Student Publications Coordinator.
· Encouraged to attend all staff functions.
· Required to attend Camp Star in August.
· Required to attend bi-weekly all-staff meetings.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University Star.
Terms of Service