Application for Digital Campaigning Certificate Program (DCCP) Scholarship
SMT is a non-profit/NGO whose mission is to help organizing groups ramp up online to build power and win campaigns. We work hard to expand access to high-quality training and coaching.
If you think SMT's Digital Campaigning Certificate program may be a good fit for you and you need help paying for it, this application is for you. Many foundations are interested in supporting the capacity of grantees online. And many organizing/campaigning networks are interested in supporting affiliates and partners at much lower group rates.
To qualify, your organization must be working for systemic change using offline as well as online organizing. You can be based anywhere in the world, and you can also be a labor union.
This application is designed to take 10 minutes to complete.
After clicking "Submit" you will receive an email that includes your responses as well as a link you can use to update those responses if necessary. Once an SMT team member receives your application, they will reach out to you as soon as possible.
Before you start completing the application, ensure you have an answer to the following:
(1) Did you notice that the regular registration fee is 50% discounted for registrants from Africa, Latin America and Asia?
(2) Have you checked to see if a network you belong to (or a funder) would consider organizing a group rate to bring the cost down for you to much less than the normal rate?
(3) Have you checked with current funders (if any) to see if they have capacity-building funds to help?
(4) Have you confirmed the maximum you can pay? (SMT is not able to make full scholarships)
(5) Is your supervisor, Executive Director, or board member willing to join in on a 15-minute call to discuss?
You will be asked to report on those questions in the application. We won't be able to process your application without those steps being taken.