"ChangeMakers'ON" conference application form
When: February 24-26th
Where: 24th - "Santakos slėnis", K. Baršausko g. 59, Kaunas, Lithuania. 25-26th - Coworking and Office space “Happspace”, Laisvės al. 51A, Kaunas, Lithuania.
It is: an international conference on social innovations. There will be 60 application forms selected. 10 for regional participants and 50 for the local ones. Please keep these numbers in mind. The conference is a multiplier event for “Useful Usability Disposability“(UUD) ERASMUS+ project. To learn more about the project go to:
Why: was there a moment in your life you wanted to change people’s lives for good but had no idea how to do it? During the "ChangeMakers'ON" conference, you will be introduced to the tools that will help you bring your social idea to life.
The conference takes place under UUD project, funded by ERASMUS+ Adult education.
1. First name
2. Last name
4. Country of Residence
6. Phone number
7. Primary email to contact me
8. Additional email address (optional)
9. Do you a social innovation idea on which you would like to work during the conference? If so, please describe it
10. What motivates you to join "ChangeMakers'ON' conference?
11. What do you expect to learn during the weekend?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service