Options to volunteer:
1. Course Guides/Water Stations (Race Day): This is the LARGEST need each year. We need approximately 35 course guides on the day of the race.
3. Stuffing Registration Packets on Monday, May 15th from 3:30-5:00 p.m. Volunteers will be stuffing info in runner's packets from our sponsors.
4. Packet Pick-Up: Handing out packets to race participants (Thursday, May 17 from 5:00-7:00 p.m. and two pick-ups on Friday, May 18 at 7:30-9:00 a.m. and 5:00-7:00 p.m.)
5. Walk Up Registration (Race Day): Register last minute participants and give out race day packets. These volunteers will need to arrive at 6:45 a.m. and will be finished by 8 a.m.
6. Race Clean Up: Help put up tables and equipment from race day. Clean up volunteers will need to plan on being at the race from 9:30-10:30 a.m.