Keylab's Kids Lesson Request Form
Thanks for filling out our lesson request form! 🤘🏽
We are truly excited to get you and your child started on their musical journey!
HOW THIS WORKS
- Submit your response and we'll start contacting teachers
- We'll send you a few options for a trial lesson within 5-10 days.
- When we have a day/time confirmed with you and teacher, we will either book a trial lesson, or set you up for recurring weekly lessons, depending on your preference.
- If a trial lesson is booked, you will be sent an email invoice. Pay the invoice within 24 hours to secure your lesson and you'll be all set for your trial lesson. After your trial lesson, we will contact you to see if you want to continue with regular weekly lessons
- If you sign up for recurring weekly lessons, we will send you a link to enroll in automatic monthly payments and will lock in your weekly time slot.
LESSON TUITION FOR WEEKLY STUDENTS
(lesson pricing may differ depending on time of year you enroll. See pricing info below)
- 30 minute lessons $165/month
- 45 minute lessons $230/month
- 60 minute lessons $300/month
- 60 minute sibling lessons (2-30 minute lessons) $315/month
- 90 minute sibling lessons (2-45 minute lessons) $440/month
- ask for other configurations and we will be happy to create a custom lesson package for you!
- Lessons will be given either at Keylab, in your home, or at the teacher's private studio depending on your preference and studio/teacher availability.
- Monthly tuition is based on the average number of lessons students will have during the school year, divided by 10 months (Sept-June).
- If you are starting after September, pricing may differ depending on how many lessons you will have for the rest of the year, and how many months are left in the year, but we will give you a specific breakdown of price when we process your request.
- Please note that you may not have lessons every week during certain months of the year due to holidays and other routine studio closures, but these closures are factored into your monthly tuition, and you are not paying for weeks in which you do not have a lesson scheduled.
- In-home lessons must be 45 minutes or longer.
- We do not offer 30 minute in-home lessons unless booking two or more lessons back to back for separate children at the same location.
- Parent or guardian must be present for in-home lessons.
- in-home lesson pricing may differ from prices listed here. See pricing info above.
or call 718-576-3514 for more info
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Carroll Gardens Music LLC.