RSVP: Faculty of Veterinary Science Information Day for Grade 9 to 12 learners and their parents: 6 March 2020
IMPORTANT: READ THIS BEFORE YOU START TO COMPLETE THE RSVP FORM BELOW
1. Ensure that you provide a valid email address in the space below.
2. Check your inbox after you submitted this online RSVP form.
3. An email will be sent from 'Google Forms' to confirm your attendance of the Veterinary Science Open Day.
4. Print the email and present it at the entrance on 6 March 2020.
5. Learners and parents should also present their ID or passport for access to the Campus.
6. 4 similar sessions will be presented at different starting times between 09:00 and 16:00 (attend ONLY ONE session).
7. 08:00-14:00 Exhibition of all Departments, Student Societies and Student Services
8. Only 200 people can be accommodated per session.
9. Grade 9 to12 learners and their parents are welcome to attend the Veterinary Science Open Day.
Enquiries may be forwarded to:
or +27 (0)12 529 8457
+27 (0)12 529 8129
Indicate which session you will be attending
NOTE:1. There are only 200 seats available per session.2. As soon as a session (venue) reached capacity, it will be removed from the list below.3. All sessions are for Grade 9 to 12 learners and their parents.
Session 1 - 09:00-11:00: (Arnold Theiler Building, Lecture Hall 1-43)
Session 2 - 11:00-13:00 (Arnold Theiler Building, Lecture Hall 1-44)
Session 3 - 13:30-15:30 (Arnold Theiler Building, Lecture Hall 1-35)
Session 4 - 14:30-16:30: (Arnold Theiler Building, Lecture Hall 1-36)
Please indicate who will be attending the Veterinary Science Open Day (Max 3 per family)
Grade 9 learner
Grade 10 learner
Grade 11 learner
Grade 12 learner
Name of learner
Surname of learner
Province or place of origin
(Please indicate the province where you reside.)
Other SADC country
Other country outside SADC region
Gender of learner
Have you been exposed to the veterinary profession?
Yes, but limited exposure
Yes, a lot
Yes, to many different areas of the profession
Are you a member of the JuniorTukkie Club
(Please ignore questions in this Section that are not applicable to you)
Are you currently attending school?
Grade 9 in 2020
Grade 10 in 2020
Grade 11 in 2020
Grade 12 in 2020
Please indicate your marks (%) for: English Home Language or First Additional Language
I do not take this subject at School
Please indicate your marks (%) for: Mathematics (Please note: NOT Mathematical Literacy)
I take Mathematical Literacy as a subject at School
Please indicate your marks (%) for: Physical Science
I do not take Physical Science as a subject at School
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service