2019 Gift Guide - Beyond Stuff
Thanks for applying to be on our 2019 Gift Guide!
- You must nominate yourself.
- You must have been in operation for at least 2 years, and run a full-time endeavor.
- Your service must cost $500 or less.
- Yours may be a for-profit business, nonprofit or social enterprise.
- You cannot be a franchisee, independent distributor or sales representative.
- You must have one or more employees besides yourself (full- or part-time, but not independent contractors).
- Your service cannot be sourced from a supplier or outside contractor.
- You may reside anywhere in the world.
- You must submit a high-resolution headshot image with your application.
- If you have male co-owners or employees, you must be the primary leader of the company.
- A team of judges at The Story Exchange may ask you to send links to unedited testimonials or other relevant materials for review.
Note: Your startup story, included in your submission, will become part of 1,000+ Stories, an ongoing research project with Babson College, if you are not already a part of this campaign. Information provided for the gift guide may be published as part of that effort.
Also, if you have already submitted your story to our 1,000+ Stories project and would like to be considered for our 2019 Gift Guide, please fill out the form anyway, as it contains additional questions. If you have filled out a 1,000+ Stories form within the past 3 months, please indicate as such in the response fields for any duplicate questions.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The Story Exchange.
Terms of Service