HHS's School Based Health Center (SBHC)Survey
DO YOU NEED SOMEONE YOU CAN TALK TO?... The SBHC staff are here to LISTEN!
Students who are enrolled have access to FREE* medical and/or behavioral health services. (*at no cost to you or your family; we may bill your medical insurance)
1. Are you aware that HHS has a School Based Health Center?
2. If so, how did you hear about it?
HHS teacher or administrator
HHS guidance or social worker
HHS athletic coach/staff
application mailed/handed out
3. If other, please list.
4. Did you find today's presentation interesting?
5. Did you find today's presentation helpful?
6. Let's Talk: Which of the following are YOU most likely to go and talk with the SBHC's Licensed Clinical Social Worker about?
anxiety or stress
smoking/electronic or other
worrying about a family/friend regarding any of the above
7. If other, please list.
8. Which of the following are YOU most likely to go the SBHC for?
sore or strep throat
cold and/or flu symptoms
nutrition and/or exercise
9. If other, please list.
10. Now that you know there is a SBHC in HHS to help YOU navigate through the high school years, would you be more apt to using it?
11. Please explain why not?
12. What grade are you in?
13. What is your gender?
14. What is the primary language spoken in your home?
15. If other, please list language.
16. What is your zip code?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service