Holiday Collective 2019 application
Welcome to the Holiday Collective application. We are super excited to be at the Parksville Community centre in the heart of Parksville BC for our second year!
We are looking forward to another year of showcasing high quality art and products in a comfortable and relaxing environment.
Nov 15th 5pm to 9pm
Nov 16 th 10am to 5pm
1. Products sold at market MUST be grown, baked, or made by vendor and/or employee. Absolutely no used products or third party sales (direct business Example Avon, Tupperware, Scentsy…) are allowed.
2. All vendors selling food products and baked goods must follow and abide by government health and safety regulations. Meat, seafood, and other products (required by health regulations) will have access to power.Please have your certificate on hand at market.
3. No early tear downs. Vendors must leave booth intact for duration of market.
4. Holiday Collective has right to reject vendor if deemed unprofessional in any way.
5. Treat fellow vendors with respect.
6. Holiday Collective is a small intimate market and has limited space for categories.
All spaces are 8x5 and there are surcharges for power, us providing your table, and based on your application date.
Please describe your business and list what you will be selling at the event
Do you need power(limited space and 20$ charge)
Do you need us to provide a table?(20$ fee)
Application date and fees
I understand this is a application and doesn't guarantee a booth at Holiday Collective 2019 You will be contacted ASAP if accepted
Yes I understand
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service