Student leaders will be responsible for:
- assisting students and staff with Chromebook usage
- addressing hardware issues with Chromebooks
- software training
- solving application problems
- tracking and maintaining trouble logs
- other duties as required
- Models good leadership qualities
- Knows the AUP and supports its principles
- Has a good attendance, discipline, and academic record
- Is able to troubleshoot technology calmly and effectively
- Demonstrates patience and tact when working with people
- Can effectively teach, communicate, coach, and tutor peers and teaching staff
- Basic understanding of computer driven technology
- Available at least 2 to ten hours a week, during and/or after school. After school hours are from 3:30 until 5:00 pm.
- Tech Leadership acknowledgment on High School Transcripts when applying for college
- Capitalize on your free period
- Gain experience and knowledge with online tools that will propel you through college and beyond.
- Prerequisite for possible future employment into the Technology Intern Program
Note: Applicants will be required to complete the Digital Literacy Program or show proof of Digital Literate Badge as part of the the application process.
Please use your Google email account. If you have any questions, stop by the Help Desk.