Project Smoke Quiz: Sauces and Marinades
TEST YOUR BBQ IQ: OK, you know how to smoke ribs and your brisket would make a Texan groan with envy. But do you know your sauces and marinades? Test YOUR knowledge with this short quiz.
1) True or False: Condiments qualify as sauces.
2) __________ is an Argentinian garlic-parsley-vinegar sauce.
3) Zhug is a fiery hot sauce made with chilies, cumin, and salt and is served with grilled meats primarily in which country?
4) True or False: A cure is a special type of marinade that has a low salt content.
5) _________ is sometimes called a pickle.
6) White mayonnaise-based barbecue sauce is beloved in which area of the United States?
Want to learn more about all things barbecue? Sign up for the Barbecue! Bible newsletter by entering your email address below:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service