Aubrielle's Hope Board of Directors Application
Thank you for your interest in serving as a member of the Board of Directors of Aubrielle’s Hope. Aubrielle’s Hope is a 501c3 New Hampshire nonprofit whose mission is to aid families with the financial burden of cremations, burials and funerals for babies who pass away five years old or younger. Serving on the board is a rewarding experience and an opportunity for professional growth. Completing this form will help you understand the skills and time/resource commitments of this leadership position.
You may find it helpful to read through the entire application and job description before you begin filling it out. Please mail the completed application to Aubrielle’s Hope at PO Box 1642 Nashua, NH 03064 or email it to
This application will be kept confidential and on file with Aubrielle’s Hope. Applications are used by Aubrielle’s Hope to identify and evaluate potential board candidates. Directors are elected by a majority vote of current board members.
Member of the Board Job Description
1. Accountable to the Board of Directors.
2. Is not paid for the position.
3. Attends board meetings and important related meetings on a regular basis. The Full Board of Directors meets the 2nd Thursday of every month at 6pm in Derry, NH. Meetings last around 2-3 hours.
4. Is willing to volunteer on average 5 hours a month at fundraising events (varies by month).
5. Volunteers for and willingly accepts assignments and completes them thoroughly and on time.
6. Stays informed about committee matters, prepares themselves well for meetings, and reviews and comments on minutes and reports.
7. Checks and responds to charity-related emails within a timely manner.
8. Participates in the committee's annual evaluation and planning efforts.
9. Participates in fund raising for the organization.
Name (First, MI, Last)
Address, Phone, Email
The Next 4 questions will be about employment Job Information: Employer Name, Address, your title, phone number, work email
Type of Business
Primary services and area/population served
Full time or part time
Please list any groups, organizations or businesses that you could serve as a liaison to on behalf of Aubrielle’s Hope.
What other volunteer commitments do you have? ________________________________________
Skills and experience (Please check all that apply
Personal, human resources
Public relations, communications
How did you hear about the board of Directors position at Aubrielle’s Hope?
Will you be an advocate for Aubrielle’s Hope by fundraising and speaking positively about the work of the organization?
Do you have a relationship (friendship or related to by blood or marriage) with anyone on the board in the past or present?
How will you be engaged – giving your time, energy and resources to support the work and mission of Aubrielle’s Hope?
Please list boards and committees that you serve on, or have served on (business, civic, community, fraternal, political, professional, recreational, religious, social).
Optional – Have you received any awards or honors that you’d like to mention?
How do you feel Aubrielle’s Hope would benefit from your involvement on the Board?
Please describe why you would like to be on our board. Include any relevant past dealings or volunteering experiences you had with us.
Please tell us anything else you’d like to share.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service