McArthur Library Teen Discord
Interested in joining the McArthur Library Teen Discord? Sweet! Filling out this form is the first step to getting an invite to our chat.
Just fill out the form and it will send an note to Danie, who will send out invites.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
We need this to invite you to the server. It will not be shared without your consent.
Library Card #. Don't know it? Tell us. Don't have one? Let us know.
Have a discord account already? What's your account info?
I am under 13
I am 13-18
I am 18+
McArthur Library Discord Code of Conduct
The McArthur Library uses social media (such as this Teen Discord server) to maintain a
welcoming online presence where people can learn about, share, find out about Library events, and
discuss Library-related topics with staff and other users.
In order to encourage a safe, online community, please abide by these Rules of Conduct:
1) Be polite and respectful of each other, yourself, and the Teen Librarian.
2) No trolling, spamming, bullying, or hate speech of any sort will be tolerated.
3) Refrain from "callouts" or personal attacks.
4) Protect your privacy and the privacy of others.
5) Keep things PG. Do not post graphic content, including explicit language, sexual content, and gore.
6) Do not post advertisements, or try to sell anything.
7) Do not conduct or encourage illegal activity.
8) Use an appropriate name and avatar.
You are responsible for your own actions on our server.
You cannot hold the library responsible for anything that happens on this server.
The Teen Librarian reserves the right to delete any comments or mute, kick, or ban any member from
the server should these rules be ignored.
(These Rules of Conduct will also be pinned to the Teen Discord server, in case you need to refer to
Do you agree that you have read, understood, and promise to follow, the above Code of Conduct?
By checking the box below, you are agreeing that your legal guardian is aware and approves of your use of Discord for library programming.
Yes, my guardian is aware and approves of my use of Discord for library programming.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of McArthur Public Library.