HOG Cutting Instructions for The Meating Place
- Typically weigh between 175-225 lb., depending on their breed.
- Have two bellies, weighing approximately 8 lbs. each.
- Have two hind legs, typically used for ham. Each whole ham can weigh between 18-20 lbs.
- Typically weight between 75-125 lbs., depending on their breed.
- Have one belly, weighing approximately 8 lbs.
- Have one hind leg, typically used for ham. A ham can weigh between 18-20 lbs.
- Typically, hogs loose 30-40% of their hanging weight during the butchering process, depending on the amount of fat on the animal.
- A 200 lb. Whole Hog will yield approximately 140 lbs. of meat.
- A 100 lb. Half Hog will yield approximately 70 lbs. of meat.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service