Oregon Conference Evangelistic Reaping Funds Request
Regular Appropriation Request Form
Email address *
Outreach Director Coaching *
What is a Reaping Event and how much money can I request?
The Oregon Conference supports local churches in the Reaping Phase of church growth.
These guidelines are the basis for the Evangelism Council’s approval of appropriations for
churches. Below are the policy guidelines for the reaping seminar.
1. Full Message Public Evangelistic Reaping Series with Coaching
This series will cover all the major doctrinal teachings of the Seventh-day Adventist Church centering on the saving grace of Jesus Christ. The series should consist of 15 or more continuous meetings over a three to six week period. Speakers for the series will be an North Pacific Union Conference evangelist, an evangelist or speaker vetted by the Oregon Conference Outreach Department, or a local pastor.

Appropriations, approved by the Evangelism Council as funds are available, are for up to 75% of expenses (the sponsoring church being responsible for the other 25%), to a maximum of $20,000 with discussion of special requests per series.

This series is being coached or has been coached by someone approved by the Outreach Department to guide churches through the process of doing the seminar by the process of evangelism science.

2. Short Series/Traditional or Un-coached Traditional Series
A short series of public meetings should consist of between 7 and 25 meetings and would cover some of the major doctrinal points of the Seventh-day Adventist church. Speakers for the series will be an evangelist or speaker vetted by the Oregon Conference Outreach Department, or a local pastor.

Appropriations, approved by the Evangelism Council as funds are available, are for up to 75% of expenses (the sponsoring church being responsible for the other 25%), to a maximum of $5,000 per series.

This seminar is not being coached by someone from the Outreach Department.

3. Innovative Evangelistic Endeavors
In an effort to encourage innovative evangelism, the Conference may grant a subsidy for unique approaches to reaching groups for Jesus on a case-by-case basis. These should be designed around some form of outreach or evangelistic idea.

Appropriations, approved by the Evangelism Council as funds are available, are for up to 50% of expenses (the sponsoring church being responsible for the other 50%), to a maximum of $2,500 per series.

Next
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service