GSLC Pastor Call Questions - Part 1
We want you to be a part of the Pastor Call process! We are interested in your comments. We will be asking a few of the Self-Evaluation-Tool (SET) questions each week. Thank you for participating!
2. What are your long range plans and goals? Where does the church see itself 2, 5, or 10 years from now?
3. What are your expectations for the pastor, his wife and family . . . in ministry, church life, community life, at meetings, etc.?
5. What are you looking for in a pastor – his spiritual gifts, personality, and character? What kind of pastor does your church need currently? How might this relate to your future growth?
6. If you could dream anything about your church, what would it be (no limitations)?
9. What are your church’s 3 greatest strengths? What are your church’s 3 greatest weaknesses or areas that need to change? What are your church’s 3 greatest opportunities right now?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service