1) I will live a clean, obedient, exemplary life; one that honors God and all thatHe stands for.
2) I will consistently promote the mission & Vision of New Life Church.
3) I will arrive on time to respect the time of my team and leaders.
4) I will use social media to uplift and encourage others, along with promotingNew Life Church.
5) I will be a person who speaks life into others, and will refrain fromswearing, any negative talk, put-downs or gossip.
6) I will honor my leaders by being a servant.
7) I will always “vent up." (Talking to leaders about issues, not my peers.)
8) I will refrain from listening to music that will tear me down or make methink negatively about others or myself, or not help me to live a purelifestyle.
9) I will refrain from websites, social media, videos, movies or anything that tears medown or present a struggle for me to maintain a life of purity.
10) I will attempt be a Godly example to my friends and family.
11) I will refrain from sexual relationships or situations that will compromise mypurity.
12) I will dress appropriately at all times, honoring God and my body.
13) I will seek God personally in my life through devotions and prayerconsistently.
I understand and agree to abide by all of the above-listed standards. I will do my bestto fulfill all of them and live a Christ-like lifestyle, one worthy of a Christian leader. Ifat any time I am unable or unwilling to faithfully do so, I will remove myself from theprogram.