- aid station with basic runners' staples such as oranges, bananas, salty baby potatoes, sandwiches, cup a soup, coffee and tea.
- a marked and manned course
- emergency medical response on standby
- access to Brandberg Rest Camp's swimming pool and restroom facilities for the duration of your race
- unique Damaraland backcountry running
- the warmest hospitality only found in Uis
- unrivalled race village 'Gees'
- and lots more!
Runners will be responsible for:
- race food sufficient to sustain them for the duration of their race. (Dinner and breakfast meal tickets for race weekend will go on sale at a later stage but will sell on pre-booking only).
- own cups for use at aid station (no disposable cups will be available at the aid station).
- reflective clothing and headlamp with sufficient batteries for night loops. Required gear will be checked at onset of first night loop, runners without proper gear may be eliminated from the race.
- own gazebo, chairs/tables and crew for the duration of the race. Event staff will be limited and won't be able to assist with filling bottles or serving meals to runners.
- own accommodation. Rooms and camping available at Brandberg Rest Camp. The entire lodge is reserved for the event for that weekend, please contact them directly on 064-504 038 or firstname.lastname@example.org
. Do NOT book online at booking(dot)com, it will show zero availability. Alternatively, contact the race director for recommendations at NamibiaUltraTrails@gmail.com.na