DISPENSATION APPLICATION FORM
1. Dispensations are granted at the discretion of the TRU
2. Players can play in a lower grade without being considered a dispensated player if they are under the weight limit for that grade on the 1st May.
3. All dispensated players must be identified to the opposition coach or manager prior to the commencement of EVERY match.
4. Any player who has played 4 or more games in a higher grade may not play back in a lower grade (even if they are age-eligible) until that player has sought and been granted re-classification by the Tasman Rugby Union
5. NO re-grading of players will be allowed after 1st July unless there are exceptional circumstances.
6. Girls can be dispensated up to the U14 grade under the current guidelines below. U15 aged girls must play in a single sex grade as per the NZ Rugby Age Bands for Age Grade Rugby policy.
7. Teams can only play 3 dispensated players on the field at the same time.
8. Each club must provide a list of dispensated players to the TRU by 28th April.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
2021 Dispensation Eligibility Guidelines
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service