Are you a fully committed, early stage HealthTech, Prevention or Wellness start-up ready to lift off and grow in an international market? Then apply today for a chance to get the best national and international business & technical support your startup needs, with top experts in the field, through a free 3-month acceleration program! NN Hellas & Orange Grove are looking to support teams or start-ups that provide solutions, which aim at better health, prevention and general wellbeing for all. Could that be you?
Our Acceleration Programme
Start-ups or teams that will be selected to join the HealthTech, Prevention and Wellness Acceleration Programme will be offered the unique opportunity to:● Receive intensive training and support from some of the best validation and start-up growth experts in the Netherlands, provided by IdeaHackers, Orange Grove, NN Hellas & NN Group.● Work on the validation of their idea.● Enter multiple new networks in the programme, through the Embassy of the Netherlands, NN Hellas & NN Group, IdeaHackers and the established start-up ecosystem of Orange Grove.● Work closely with NN Hellas during the programme. NN Hellas is looking to support innovation and new technologies.
NN Hellas is the No 1 multinational life insurance company in the Greek market which has been operating out of its Head Offices in Athens for the past 37 years. NN Hellas is part of NN Group, with a history stretching back more than 170 years and strong presence in Europe and Asia. In Greece, NN Hellas offers to its customers innovative life and health insurance programme, combined with savings and group insurance solutions. For more information visit: www.nnhellas.gr.
Orange Grove is an international incubator for start-ups and a community for young entrepreneurs in Greece. It is a renowned initiative of the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Athens, and is financially supported by Dutch-Greek businesses and grant-making foundations active in Greece. Their vision is to empower start-uppers to contribute to economic growth and social cohesion, and to strengthen entrepreneurial culture in Greece. For more information visit: www.orangegrove.eu
IdeaHackers is a Dutch organisation that supports innovation with hands-on learning programmes and a large community of professionals that help each other to succeed. They have designed and organised trainings for accelerators, start-ups and multinationals, helping entrepreneurs and corporate innovators turn their ideas into viable business.
Before you begin, please read about our Acceleration Programme and participation terms by following this link www.IdeasThatChangeUs.gr (in Greek) or https://orangegrove.eu/callforapplications/ (in English). We also suggest you first prepare the following questions offline which you will be asked to fill in on this questionnaire:
- BUSINESS IDEA. Describe shortly your business idea. (max 250 char.)
- PROFILE. Please provide us with information about yourself (background, skills and/or professional experience) and your role in your business idea / team / company. If you are a team, please answer the above questions for each member. (max 2,000 char.)
- PRODUCT OR SERVICE. What is the final product or service you will deliver? At what stage is your product / service (idea / research / pilot version / market)? (max 2,000 char.)
- INNOVATION - COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE - COMPETITION. What is innovative about your product / service? E.g. Our innovation lies in our business model and our method of production. What is your greatest competitive advantage that will make your business sustainable on the long term versus your competition? (max 4,000 char.) And who is your competition.
- MARKET. (1) Which is your target market (local, national, international, B2B, B2C etc.)? E.g. We address the tourism and activities market, which has a total size of 150 billion globally and we satisfy the need for guided tours in outdoor spaces. (max 3,000 char.). (2) What will be your revenue model? E.g. We will use a subscription model (max 1,300 char.) (3) Have you received any funding? (max 2,000 char.)
Some additional information regarding your contact details (email address, telephone, team names etc), needs and team attendance at the Acceleration Programme will also be asked in the beginning and end of this questionnaire. We will also ask you for permission to communicate with you using the contact details you have provided us. This is necessary for us to provide you with information. You can always ask us to remove your contact details at any time.
Please note that in the last step of this questionnaire you have the option to upload, if you wish, your CV and your Business Model Canvas. This is not mandatory but it will help us get a better overview of your project. To download the Canvas go to: https://goo.gl/ET33oF. After going to this web address, press 'Download' -> 'Direct download'. Please download this file, edit it offline, and follow the instructions later in this form on how to upload the completed Canvas. The business model canvas serves as a full map of your business. Find out more on how to complete it here: http://bit.ly/ogp_call1_explain_CANVAS
You may edit your application as many times as you wish before the end of the application deadline. The max characters set for each question are the upper limit, don't feel you need to use up the character limit -longer answers don't always mean they are better answers! Once you submit your application, you will receive an email with a link to edit your answers.
This questionnaire is confidential. For info and questions, feel free to contact us.
T: +30 211 4082552 /58, +30 6942 941 886E: email@example.com
The NEW deadline of the application round is July 5th , 2018 at 23:59 local (GMT +2). The programme will take place at Orange Grove, Leof. Vassileos Konstantinou 5-7, 10674 Athens.