KY Yoga Fest Work Trade Program
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the KY Yoga Festival!
If you would like to play a more participatory role in this event, we are offering the opportunity for you to roll up your sleeves and get involved behind the scenes. In exchange for 3 four hour shifts of work between May 21-23, 2021, you will receive early access to the good camping spots, and, of course, free entry to the festival!
Like many other events, we require a DEPOSIT in the amount of the gate ticket price of $200.00, which will be returned at the end of your last scheduled shift if you have fulfilled your volunteer responsibilities. Please note this deposit is due via check. The money will not leave your account. We will not deposit or cash your check unless you do not fulfill your volunteer duties.
To participate you must be 18 years or older.
Volunteers will be working with one of 6 teams during the weekend:
- The Deco Team - (This team will help build festival infrastructure, decorate the stage, and set up signage. We need you to work Thursday May 20 and Sunday May 23 for 6 hours each day. There will be no other shifts for you during the festival!)
- The Green Team - (This Team will be constantly patrolling the festival grounds and keeping it clean and free of litter. We will be recycling AND composting this year so any knowledge in these matters will be helpful.)
- The Parking Team - (This Team will assist all patrons to park their vehicles in an efficient and organized manner so that we can fit as many cars as possible into the parking lots as well as keep an eye out for potential safety concerns or problems.)
- The Front Gate Team - (This Team will be assisting the Front Gate Coordinators with passing out wristbands, garbage/recycling bags, and Festival Programs to all patrons.)
- Merchandise Booth & General Store - (This Team will be helping to sell the Band and KY Yoga Festival Merchandise during the festival along with general store items. You must be organized and friendly )
- The Hospitality Team - (This Team will be assisting the Hospitality Coordinator to make sure the Artist Hospitality areas are always clean and properly stocked, participant questions are answered, sign in/out volunteer, check in/out materials to staff)
If your application is accepted and there is still room, we will notify you at the email address you provide below. We will also send you the details of how to pay your deposit. You will receive your shift schedule when you check in at the festival grounds. Keep in mind that each person will receive at least one late-night shift, unless noted above.
All volunteers are expected to be present at a mandatory volunteer meeting On Friday, May 21, at 8:00 am.
Thanks again for your time and interest in becoming part of the KY Yoga Festival Family! :)
ALL APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED AFTER MARCH 1, 2021 WILL OFFICIALLY BE ON A WAITING LIST. If there is a cancellation, you will be notified as soon as possible!! Thanks again!
Please fill out the below information.
Full Legal Name:
Preferred name (nickname, performer name, etc)
Full Mailing Address:
Tell us why you are interested in volunteering and what you can contribute to our community. FOR EXAMPLE: I love talking to people and I'm good at handling money. I'm a registered nurse and I think setting up generators in the woods is the most exhilarating thing ever.
I prefer to volunteer in the:
Afternoon (2pm - 6pm)
Anytime you need me!
Will you be able to come to Barn at Node (Edmonton, KY) Friday, May 21, 2021 for a mandatory Volunteer Orientation?
Gates open 8:00 am Friday; orientation will be at 8:00 am. You will not be able to attend as a volunteer unless you are able to attend the meeting.
I'm interested in volunteering with the following teams:
Front Gate Team
Do you agree to a minimum total of 12 hours of volunteer work, to be worked before, during, and/or after the dates of Kentucky Yoga Festival, to be completed with no less than three 4-hour shifts? By clicking yes, you agree that the shift is to be determined by the producers or their agent acting in their behalf. In exchange you will receive entry into the event; all workshops except ones running during your shift, all music acts, performances, and camping access.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of PlayThink.