Application to Rehome an AKF dog
The following steps will help you determine if there is a match between you and one of our dogs. All applicants will be screened and must meet certain qualifications before rehoming a dog. Approval is based upon the understanding and acceptance of the nature of the dog, the owner’s lifestyle, and their ability to house the dog properly.
If you are interested in rehoming a dog, fill out this form and review some important points below.
Photos of our adoptables may be viewed here:
1. Every applicant must complete this form.
2. Submit clear photos of your home to
* Required house sections:
- garage, porch, garden, or yard where the dog can go around;
- plus a front view shot of your house showing the gate and fences.
3. The rehomed dog must be provided with proper shelter and containment (fence, kennel).
4. You must also have an ID tag on your dog at all times.
5. A rehoming donation of minimum of Php 500.00 will be required.
1. All our dogs are neutered.
2. A compatible dog may not be immediately available.
3. All applicants will be thoroughly screened and must meet certain qualifications before rehoming a dog.
4. Filling out an application does not guarantee that we will place a dog with you as not all homes are suitable for placement.
5. The center has the right to refuse any application. We strive to make wise and permanent placements for each and every dog.
What we do when we receive your application:
1. Review your application.
2. Verify personal and veterinary references (if there is any).
3. Call you for a phone interview.
4. Schedule a home visit.
If your application is approved, we will contact you as soon as possible. Please be patient. Thank you!
Have you seen a dog on our page, or during your shelter visit, that you are interested in? If so please tell us the name.
Please put N/A if you want us to find you match.
Please provide a few details about you
Family Name / First Name / Middle Name (eg. Dela Cruz, Juan Reyes)
House Number / Street / Barangay or Subdivision / City or Town
Do you own or rent your home?
(0917 XXX XXXX)
yourname @ company (dot) com
Our Adoptable Dogs
Please answer the following questions truthfully.
What is your motivation in getting a pet?
I want a dog for...
My kids / family members
When travelling, who cares for the pet?
Other family members
Home help / House keeper
Dog Day Care / Dog Boarding Facility
Is your house properly fenced?
(Must have no holes, gaps, or other openings in the fence)
What type of fence?
Privacy fence / Concrete
Chain link / Mesh wire
Farm fencing / Wood
I don't have a fence
How high is your fence?
Answers may be estimates, must be in FT (eg. 6ft)
How will the dog exercise?
Play in my yard
Play in public parks
Play with other pets
Not much. I'd like a calm dog.
Where will the dog sleep?
What food are you going to give?
Do you have other pets or livestock?
What other pets do you have?
I don't have other pets.
Name of Veterinarian or Animal Clinic
Please write full name of Veterinarian or Animal Clinic.
Veterinary Contact Number
May be mobile or landline.
How did you hear about AKF?
The information I have provided on this application is true to the best of my knowledge. I understand that if I willfully provide false information, my application may be denied.
By registering, I also allow AKF to contact me and use the information I have provided as reference in any future activities of the organization. This is in accordance with the current Data Privacy Act (RA 10173). Should I wish to stop receiving updates from AKF, I will send an email to them at
Do you agree?
Thank you! We'll be in touch with you soon! :)
After finishing this form, applicant must email clear photos of their home both inside and out (garage, porch, yard, or garden where the dog can go around; plus the front view of your house showing the gate and fences) to
Photos of our current adoptables may be seen here:
For immediate concerns or if you wish to follow up your submission, contact 0939 914 2404 or email
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service