Cincinnati Bike Match
Have an extra bike? Need a bike? You’re in the right place.
In New York City, bicycles are essential transportation for many who need to get around during the coronavirus outbreak. This might include traveling to essential jobs, running crucial errands, or participating in mutual aid for vulnerable people who cannot leave their homes. Bikes of Liberty is connecting Ohioans and Kentuckians who have an extra bicycle to those who need one. Whether you have a bike or need a bike, fill out the form below, and we will do our best to match you.
Guidelines (we will help provide aid or additional guidance if necessary):
1. Only offer bikes that are in ready-to-ride condition.
2. If you are offering a bike, for sanitary purposes, clean the bike thoroughly before hand-off (handlebars, gear shifters, seat, etc).
3. Both people offering and receiving bikes will be expected to participate in an outdoor, no-contact exchange in a public place observing social distancing guidelines.
4. If you have a fever or cough, or have been exposed to someone who has a fever or cough, please self-quarantine and refrain from participating.
5. For health and proper sanitation purposes, all bike exchanges are permanent.
If you have any questions, please email
Would you like to participate?
Donate a bike
Receive a bike
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service