Best Efforts in Corporate Social Responsibility
20th SRA Retail Awards Entry Form
ABOUT THIS AWARD CATEGORY
The Best Efforts in Corporate Social Responsibility Award will recognise a retailer / shopping mall committed to making the world a better place through innovative and effective CSR initiatives made within the qualifying period of 1 May 2018 to 30 April 2019.
* The Award is open to all retailers and shopping malls who operate 'brick and mortar' stores and shopping malls in Singapore. (Note: Retailers will be judged separately from shopping mall operators)
* The retailer or shopping mall should have contributed significantly to community bonding, environmental preservation / conservation, wildlife conservation or charitable causes within the qualifying period of 1 May 2018 to 30 April 2019.
* All CSR Efforts made within the retail store(s) / shopping mall or at an external venue are eligible.
* All Award entries must be verified by the CEO / Managing Director of the retail establishment.
* All Award entries should be submitted with the necessary supporting materials by 31 MAY 2019.
* Incomplete submissions, inaccessible links / files, false particulars or willful suppression of material facts will render the applicant liable to disqualification, or if awarded, to revocation of the Award.
For entry and submission inquiries please contact Anjana at
or 6360 0185
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Singapore Retailers Association.
Terms of Service