English - 6th grade
Choose the correct word to complete each sentence.
1. A ___________ city is usually the largest city in a country.
2. The money used in a country is called its ___________
3. A national sport is the most ___________ sport in a country.
4. A shop that sells special , unusual or foreign food is called ___________ .
C) corner shop
5. The weather in a country is called its ___________ .
C) global warming
6. People of many different ___________ live in London.
7. Some countries have more than one ___________ language.
8. The government of this country promotes a policy of ___________ by supporting cultural groups through various programmes.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Colegio Inglés de Talca.